WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
With the laws relating to bribery increasing, it is more important than ever to keep a watchful eye on procedures involving gifts, hospitality, expenses, donations, recruitment, client take-on and partnerships.
Our anti-bribery course will guide you and give you knowledge on what you must do in order to resist and avoid bribery in all forms. Upon finishing this course you will be confident in knowing that you have a full understanding of the risks involved with bribery, and the necessary steps that you must take to comply with the Bribery Act.
- Learn the definition of what bribery is
- Describe the provisions of the UK Bribery Act 2010
- Comply with our Company's policies for gifts, corporate hospitality, travel expenses and facilitation payments
- Explain the consequences of offering or accepting bribes
- Recognise common bribery red flags
- Recognise when and how to seek advice, and report concerns or suspicions of bribery