Our MGA Key Function Courses
In order to support you in fulfilling your 2022 Key Function MGA training hours, we have developed one blended CPD accredited course applicable for several functions.
This is a virtual trainer-led course which will last a total of 10 hours, split over two days. You will only be invited to attend for the topics that relate specifically to your Key Function(s).
Details on what Key Functions this course will cover and the exact number of CPD hours you can gain for each function are outlined below:
- Compliance – 10 CPD hours (all elements will be relevant for Compliance)
- Money Laundering – 6 CPD hours (6 out of the 10 hours will be relevant for Money Laundering)
- Operations – 6 CPD hours (6 out of the 10 hours will be relevant for Operations)
- Data Protection – 3 CPD hours (3 out of the 10 hours will be relevant for Data Protection)
In addition to the above:
- CEO – In this workshop, we will go through all important business areas and not only go through requirements and theory, but discuss best practices and brainstorm on how we work with them and how to improve – enquire below
As a reminder, other CPD activities which are accepted by the MGA as outlined in the guidance are:
- Other iGaming Academy courses (if you still have additional KF CPD hours to complete, add your specific enquiry below and we’ll be in touch to see how we may support you further)
- Publication of articles
- Professional Examinations
Please register your interest using the form below and we will be in touch with more information shortly.