WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
This course of Cyber Security Awareness is designed to give learners a greater awareness of Cyber Security threats
Learn the fundamentals of Cyber Security and how to protect your organisation or even your desktop/laptop and your digital accounts from cyber threats.
The advance of technology has changed our everyday life; from the way, we communicate to the way we do our banking. With a plethora of applications available at our fingertips, multiple digital accounts and countless transactions, it’s imperative to be aware of how to protect ourselves and our devices from being hacked.
This course is available as:
eLearning | For online, global access
This course includes the following:
- Defining what Cyber Security is
- Learning how to protect yourself from phishing attacks
- Identifying different types of hackers
- Identifying different hacking techniques
- Understanding the stages of hacking
- Learning what Social Engineering is