In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, we are making our classroom courses available as online virtual courses.
The online virtual courses will follow the same high quality format as our standard classroom courses. Our fully qualified trainers will walk you through the course online, while adjusting the exercises to fit the course’s format. As interactive virtual courses, there will also be opportunities for questions and discussion.
All courses’ accreditation is carried through to the virtual course format. Our Award In iGaming qualification, for example, will still be fully certified when taken in the virtual course format.
A physical certificate will be provided after completion of the course. This will state your name, the course title, the numbers of CPD hours and the date of completion. The certificate will be signed on behalf of iGaming Academy and the trainer of the course.
Our upcoming virtual courses:
- iGaming Compliance: 14, 15, 21 & 22 February 2023
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism: 1 & 2 March 2023
- Business Analytics: 6 & 7 March 2023
- Online Sportsbook Management: 14, 15, 21, 22 March 2023
- Anti-Fraud & Payments Handling: 22 & 23 March 2023
- Practical KYC: 29 & 30 March 2023
- Operational Fraud Management: 12 & 13 April 2023
Covid-19: Our Commitment
iGaming Academy takes pride in being the leading training provider in the industry, with a plethora of highly engaging and informative online and classroom courses. In times of challenge, we remain adaptable and agile in order to meet our clients’ needs and expectations. Find out more at igacademy.com/coronavirus
To enquire about our training services, or discuss an existing booking, Contact Us