In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, we are making our classroom courses available as online webinars.
The online webinars will follow the same high quality format as our standard classroom courses. Our fully qualified trainers will walk you through the course online, while adjusting the exercises to fit the course’s format. As interactive webinars, there will also be opportunities for questions and discussion.
All courses’ accreditation is carried through to the webinar format. Our Award In iGaming qualification, for example, will still be fully certified when taken in the webinar format.
A physical certificate will be provided after completion of the course. This will state your name, the course title, the numbers of CPD hours and the date of completion. The certificate will be signed on behalf of iGaming Academy and the trainer of the course.
Our upcoming webinars:
- Online Sportsbook Management: 1, 2 ,8 & 9 April 2020
- Practical KYC: 6 & 7 April 2020
- Introduction To iGaming: 15, 16, 22 & 23 April 2020
- Award In iGaming – MQF Level 4: 15 April – 4 June 2020
- Blockchain 101: 11 & 12 May 2020
- Online Casino Management: 13, 14, 20 & 21 May 2020
- Online Sporstbook Management: 27 & 28 May -3 & 4 June 2020
- Affiliate Management: 1 & 2 June
Covid-19: Our Commitment
iGaming Academy takes pride in being the leading training provider in the industry, with a plethora of highly engaging and informative online and classroom courses. In times of challenge, we remain adaptable and agile in order to meet our clients’ needs and expectations. Find out more at igacademy.com/coronavirus
To enquire about our training services, or discuss an existing booking, Contact Us