Vital compliance knowledge for employees working in Legal and Compliance departments.
Our AML/CFT training course has been specifically developed in an engaging, practical and comprehensive format to help you and your staff meet regulatory training requirements.
Here you will learn about the meaning of AML/CTF, and the legislative framework that impacts policies, processes and procedures implemented to ensure that they take all reasonable steps to prevent, detect and report suspicious activity relating to money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.
Our training includes exercises in which students can spot money laundering activities by working through realistic case scenarios.
- International AML/CFT regulations
- EU AML/CFT regulations: iGaming industry requirements
- AML/CFT offences and penalties
- Company’s AML roles and responsibilities
- Due diligence (B2C, B2B, CDD, EDD)
- Reporting obligations
- EU AML/CFT regulations: 4AMLD, 5AMLD
- The risk-based approach
- AML/CTF red flags
- Reliance, agents, and outsourcing
- Record-keeping obligations