Understand the history and the current status of compliance in iGaming industry
iGaming Academy’s ‘iGaming Compliance’ course introduces the industry’s main legal and regulatory requirements related to AML & CFT, Anti-Fraud & Payments, Responsible Gambling, and GDPR.
It covers the basics of Information Security, provides an overview of Technical Standards, and introduces Marketing and Promotion in its various forms.
This interactive course presents the responsibilities of a company and its employees to keep crime out of gaming and be compliant with laws and regulations. It also discusses industry best practice for detecting suspicious activities and unusual transactions, as well as record keeping and reporting requirements
- Describe the history of AML/CFT and the current status of compliance in the iGaming industry
- Identify AML/CFT risks by applying a risk-based approach
- Get to know how to report suspicious activity and unusual transactions
- Be able to carry out KYC due diligence
- Classify information and apply best practices to avoid data breaches
- Recognise fraudulent game patterns (sports betting, sportsbook, casino, poker) and build defence strategies for an Anti-Fraud & Payments department in gaming
- Create processes and procedures based on relevant rules and regulations
- Perform enhanced due diligence checks on high-risk factors
- Monitor suspicious behaviour
- Get to know how to report a data breach
- Identify and verify problem gamblers, and apply responsible gaming practices