WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Build a diverse skillset, from statistical analysis through to negotiation and deal making.
Sportsbook management is one of the most varied disciplines in iGaming, bringing together a variety of diverse skills from statistical analysis through to negotiation and deal-making.
Our Online Sportsbook Management course provides an examination of all aspects involved with this discipline, including all the tasks that traders encounter on a daily basis.
The course is designed and delivered by a highly experienced iGaming lecturer who has over a decade of experience in devising and implementing numerous sportsbook training programmes.
Subjects covered include:
- History of the Sportsbook
- In-Play Betting / Live Betting
- Antepost Betting
- Odds Movements & Risk Management
- Customer Profiling
- Virtual Sports
- Bonuses & Promotions & Free Bets
- The Future of Sports Betting
- Orientation of the Sportsbook
- Bet Markets / Bet Types
- Cashout & Partial Cashout
- Odds Compiling / Calculating and applying Overround
- Risk Factoring
- The Betting Exchange
- Specials Events Betting
- Key Factors in Sportsbook Customer Support