We are currently recruiting for a Head of Operations for our Saint Julians, Malta office. The candidate will join a successful and growing team.
Our training delivers new skills, leadership insight and compliance knowledge to learners from entry to senior level. Headquartered in Malta, with offices in London, IGA runs training courses and masterclasses across Europe and further afield. Courses are also provided through our eLearning platform and LMS Learning Management System, which delivers training for individual learners, teams and companies worldwide.
Our core course portfolio covers: iGaming Academy for online gaming and gambling businesses; Blockchain Academy for businesses implementing blockchain technology; Impact Academy for the hotel and hospitality industry.
The Head of Operations will report into the Managing Director and provide direction and guidance to an experienced team with main responsibilities managing and developing the Content, CRM and Compliance teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Executing business strategy across multiple departments
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention and growth
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology systems throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience in iGaming and/or education industries would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- BSc/BA in Business or other relevant field or higher
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary
- Inspiring and motivational environment with a great team spirit