WHY THIS COURSE
Designed to give staff a complete overview of AML/CTF and understand the importance of their role in preventing financial crime in the gaming industry.
Plug-in solution: We’ve developed first to market plug-in technology for several European markets, including Belgium, Denmark, Europe, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Malta, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the UK. The courses will be delivered in a modular format, whereby learners will take a ‘foundation’ course that covers core principles of AML/CTF followed by the relevant jurisdiction-specific regulations to complete the training.
The duration of the course is approximately 1 hour, with learning objectives being:
- Understand the basics of AML/CTF
- Know the offences and penalties relating to AML/CTF
- Recognise the red flags for ML/TF and appreciate the importance of reporting suspicious activity
- Know AML/CTF legislation and how it applies to iGaming companies
- Appreciate the need for customer due diligence