WHY THIS COURSE
Designed to give staff a complete overview of what RG is and the importance of protecting players from gambling-related harm.
Plug-in solution: We’ve developed first to market plug-in technology for several European markets, including Belgium, Denmark, Europe, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Malta, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, and the UK. The courses will be delivered in a modular format, whereby learners will take a ‘foundation’ course that covers core principles of RG followed by the relevant jurisdiction-specific regulations to complete the training.
The duration of the course is approximately 1 hour, with learning objectives being:
- Understanding the difference between responsible gambling and problem gambling
- Recognise the different player types and gambling-related vulnerabilities
- Recognise the different indicators that a player can exhibit in relation to problem gambling
- Learn about the impact of problem gambling on the player
- Familiarise yourself with the common misconceptions of gambling and aggravating factors of gambling products
- Learn about the different gambling management tools and resources available to assist in managing gambling activity