Last year’s DIP brought leaders in payments, iGaming and tech together in an event that kick-started countless deals. [Photo Gallery]
This year, we’ve gone even bigger, with a packed agenda of forums, workshops and networking opportunities. Plus, we’re inviting participants to take part in a post-conference poker tournament with open bar, capped off with an exclusive after-party…
Join us at DiP 2019
Exploring payments’ biggest commercial opportunities and latest tech innovations…
Payments is a sector that’s never looked so attractive. Bold challengers, disruptive technologists and ambitious commercial leaders are making payments an enticingly energetic place to do business.
At DiP Data In Payments Workshop 2019, we’ll bring you together with the sector’s innovators and decision-makers from Malta, Europe and worldwide. Invited speakers from across the industry will explore key topics, and we’ll provide ample opportunity for discussion throughout the varied events of the day.
Delegates will be offered the chance to register for this event’s poker tournament once the booking has been confirmed.
Join us for this must-attend event of the season at Malta’s Westin Dragonara Resort in Saint Julians.
HiPay | The global payment platform hipay.com
Checkout | The payment solution for websites and apps checkout.com
Refinitiv | Financial market information, insights and technology refinitiv.com
Hexopay | The home for online gaming and managed risk merchants hexopay.com
Cryptopay | Bitcoin wallet & prepaid cards – Manage bitcoins hassle-free. cryptopay.me
Full agenda to be announced soon, with key topics including:
- Emerging Markets | Exploring the global payments landscape of today, tomorrow and beyond, including the industry’s close relationship with emerging iGaming markets.
- User Experience | Cutting edge technology and design innovation that’s delighting customers and disrupting tired old traditions.
- Simplifying the complex | Age and ID verification in a smooth customer journey
- 3DS 2.0 | Authentication and what 3D Secure 2.0 – required as part of PSD2 in Europe 14 September 2019 – will mean for security, data sharing and user experiences.
- The Future Of Payments | Exploring trending technologies in payments, suptech, regtech, blockchain, crypto and beyond; discovering where the commercial opportunities lie.