In today’s global business environment, gaming companies are faced with a myriad of risks, regulatory compliance obligations and increasing governance expectations. Good governance, effective risk management and compliance can enable organisations to achieve their core objectives, overcome new challenges, and act at peak performance.
The Governance, Risk & Compliance Masterclass addresses the core principles of GRC including organisational governance, enterprise and operational risk management, as well as regulatory compliance and security strategies, over the course of a three-day masterclass.
What You’ll Learn
In this course you will learn:
- Roles and responsibilities to become a Compliance Officer, Risk Manager and Corporate Governance Specialist
- Risk-focused strategy, leadership and planning skills
- Enterprise and operational risk models to adopt in the iGaming industry
- How to conduct compliance audits & enhance internal controls
- Change management, incident response, and IT systems ops compliance requirements
- Responsible gambling measures to take for enhanced player protection
Suitability: Previous experience as a compliance officer, risk manager or responsible gambling specialist is valued.
Adrien Lefevre | Ronin Advisory
Adrien began his career in the financial services sector back in 2010 with PayPal working as a SAR Compliance specialist in both EMEA and US markets. Adrien then moved up to the Executive Escalations Department dealing mainly with the Financial Ombudsman, disputes, and other regulatory compliance issues. After 5 years, Adrien decided to shift to the igaming industry and relocated to Malta back in 2015 to work as a Compliance Officer for GVC.
Since then, Adrien has moved within the industry and developed his skill set in Governance, Risk and Compliance, especially in his latest role as Chief Risk & Compliance Officer for the Multigroup Limited (Lotto Warehouse, Multilotto). Adrien holds a post-graduate diploma in Financial Services Law, Compliance & Regulations with London Metropolitan University.