WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Learn core principles of governance, risk and compliance as well as iGaming-specific considerations
For Our Governance, Risk & Compliance Masterclass addresses the core principles of GRC within a business, including organisational governance structure, effective risk management tools for both enterprise and operational risks mitigation, as well as regulatory compliance for gaming operators over the course of a five-day training.
This course will help you to understand the roles and responsibilities for key compliance and risk management positions, such as a Compliance Officer, Risk Manager and Corporate Governance Specialist, and the procedures for compliance audit and internal controls. Furthermore, the training will help you ensure compliance across the business.
- Identify the governance structure used to manage financial and operational risks
- Review the "three lines of defence" risk managing model
- Indicate risk management tools for both enterprise and operational risks
- Implement reporting procedures and identify why employees under report
- Learn how to establish a compliance culture and address workplace misconduct
- Outline roles and responsibilities for key compliance and risk management positions
- Learn effective risk identification and assessment models
- Identify the areas for compliance monitoring and internal controls
- Consider behavioral biases and incentive conflicts when managing your team