WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Learn core principles of governance, risk and compliance as well as iGaming-specific considerations
Our Governance, Risk & Compliance Masterclass addresses the core principles of GRC within a business, including organisational governance structure, risk management framework for both enterprise and operational risks mitigation, as well as regulatory compliance over the course of a five-day training.
This course will help you to understand the company set-up, potential conflicts of interest within the organisation, roles and responsibilities for key compliance and risk management positions, ways to establish compliance culture and manage employees’ misconduct, and the procedures for compliance audits and internal controls. Furthermore, the training will help you engage with your team and ensure strategic collaboration with other company units.
- Identify the governance structure used to manage financial and operational risks
- Review the "three lines of defence" risk managing model
- Indicate risk management tools for both enterprise and operational risks
- Implement reporting procedures and identify why employees under report
- Learn how to establish a compliance culture and address workplace misconduct
- Outline roles and responsibilities for key compliance and risk management positions
- Learn effective risk identification and assessment models
- Identify the areas for compliance monitoring and internal controls
- Consider behavioral biases and incentive conflicts when managing your team