WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Learn core principles of governance, risk and compliance as well as iGaming-specific considerations
For Our Governance, Risk & Compliance Masterclass addresses the core principles of GRC within a business, including organisational governance structure, effective risk management tools for both enterprise and operational risks mitigation, as well as regulatory compliance for gaming operators over the course of a five-day training.
This course will help you to understand the roles and responsibilities for key compliance and risk management positions, such as a Compliance Officer, Risk Manager and Corporate Governance Specialist, and the procedures for compliance audit and internal controls. Furthermore, the training will help you ensure compliance across the business.
- Identify the governance structure used to manage operational risks
- Learn effective risk identification and assessment models
- Consider compliance and risk management requirements for gaming industry
- In-depth understanding of operational compliance and regulatory requirements
- Implement responsible gambling measures for players’ protection
- Outline roles and responsibilities for key compliance and risk management positions
- Indicate risk management tools for both enterprise and operational risks
- Review procedures for compliance audit and internal controls
- Implement monitoring and reporting procedures