WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Understand the iGaming industry and boost your career prospects with this fully accredited MQF Level 4 Award
This course provides an introductory overview of the iGaming industry in four units:
A basic introduction to the industry outlining its history, features, issues and trends as well as company types and products, and the roles and responsibilities of various employee functions within a typical iGaming operation.
Online Sportsbook Management & Online Casino Management
Each unit takes an in-depth look at one of the industry’s major product areas. It provides an overview of the specific products, the challenges they present and how they are managed and marketed on a day-to-day basis.
An introduction to iGaming’s main legal and regulatory subject matter; Anti-Money Laundering, Responsible Gambling and General Data Protection. The unit covers basic Information Security Compliance, provides a brief overview of the areas requiring Technical Compliance and introduces Marketing Compliance in its various forms.
Location: St Julian’s, Malta
Award in iGaming is held at our training centre in St Julian’s Malta. Find us at Workplace Malta, St. George’s Business Complex, Ground Floor, Triq Elija Zammit
St. Julian’s, STJ3151.
About Award In iGaming…
- Award in iGaming is delivered in 4 units - each one is 12 hours long, delivered over 4 evenings from 17.30 until 20.30
- An assessment and multiple choice test will be required to complete the qualification
- You will need to attend a minimum of 80% of the lessons to sit for the exam and then apply for the Get Qualified Scheme
- The course will be delivered over a total of 8 weeks with 48 hours of classroom training
- You will receive an accredited Award in iGaming certificate once you have completed the course