WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Understand the iGaming industry and boost your career prospects with this fully accredited MQF Level 4 Award
***This course is normally running in a classroom setting, however In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, we are making our classroom courses available as virtual courses. Timings will remain the same and you will be able to obtain a certificate upon completion of the course.***
Find out more about our virtual courses
This course provides an introductory overview of the iGaming industry in four units:
A basic introduction to the industry outlining its history, features, issues and trends as well as company types and products, and the roles and responsibilities of various employee functions within a typical iGaming operation.
Online Sportsbook Management & Online Casino Management
Each unit takes an in-depth look at one of the industry’s major product areas. It provides an overview of the specific products, the challenges they present and how they are managed and marketed on a day-to-day basis.
An introduction to iGaming’s main legal and regulatory subject matter; Anti-Money Laundering, Responsible Gambling and General Data Protection. The unit covers basic Information Security Compliance, provides a brief overview of the areas requiring Technical Compliance and introduces Marketing Compliance in its various forms.
About Award In iGaming…
- Award in iGaming is delivered in 4 units - each one is 12 hours long, delivered over 4 evenings from 17.30 until 20.30
- An assessment and multiple choice test will be required to complete the qualification
- You will need to attend a minimum of 80% of the lessons to sit for the exam and then apply for the Get Qualified Scheme
- The course will be delivered over a total of 8 weeks with 48 hours of classroom training
- You will receive an accredited Award in iGaming certificate once you have completed the course