IGA is expanding, and we’re delighted to announce a new opportunity to join our team!
This eLearning Content Manager will liaise with clients to manage and customise their eLearning training courses, as well as design and build new eLearning content. This role is based in our St Julian’s, Malta location and reports to the Head of eLearning Content. Further information on the role is available below.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
eLearning Content Manager
Location: Malta, St Julians
The company offers courses across a multitude of disciplines, and in a variety of delivery methods – both eLearning and face-to-face.
The successful candidate will be involved in the development and up-keeping of the company’s off-the-shelf eLearning Courses, as well as managing all clients’ online content, using our dedicated learning management system
- Liaising with clients to manage their eLearning content. This includes the customisation of their off-the-shelf courses, building bespoke training and uploading client documents to their portal
- Design and build new eLearning courses, which are to form part of the company’s catalogue of off-the-shelf training
- Liaising with the Head of the eLearning Content Management Team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- English as a first language
- Higher education qualification is a plus
- Ability to work independently within prescribed parameters
- Good time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while integrating to a small tight-knit team
- Willingness to learn new skills such as web HTML and css
- Creative approach to solving problems