IGA is growing, and we’re looking for another talented individual to join our team for 2019!
This Cource Content Manager & Developer will create new training content as well as manage existing online course content using a dedicated content management system. Further information on the role is available below.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Content Manager & Developer
Location: Malta, St Julians
The company offers courses across a multitude of disciplines, and in a variety of delivery methods – both online and face-to-face.
The role is multi-faceted, with varied assignments and tasks –from managing client content to designing and creating the engaging e-learning courses that we are known for.
- Create new content as well as manage existing online course content using a
dedicated content management system
- Be a part of the process of design and development
- Assist in the management of update schedules for existing content
- Manage client content
- Other tasks as required from time to time
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office too
- English at native-speaker level
- Higher education qualification is a plus
- Ability to work independently within prescribed parameters
- Good time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while integrating to a small tight-knit team
- Creative approach to solving problems