WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
In order to support you in fulfilling your 2023 Key Function MGA training hours, we have developed a blended CPD accredited course applicable for several functions.
The course is designed to meet the required 10 CPD hours for each Key Function in AML, Compliance, and Operations. We’ve designed the course as follows:
- Money Laundering – 28, 30 November, & 4 December
- The following aspects to be covered: AML
- Compliance – 28, 30 November, & 5 December
- The following aspects to be covered: Compliance, Responsible Gambling, Marketing & Promotions
- Operations – 28, 30 November, & 6 December
- The following aspects to be covered: Gaming Operations, Finance, Fraud & Payments, Risk Management
The first two sessions will be relevant for all Key Functions and will last 3.5 hours, whilst the final session will be held separately on the final date for 3 hours.