Official GSA eLearning Courses for Casino Operators, Suppliers & Regulators
Gaming Standards Agency (GSA) is an international trade association that was founded in 1998 to develop standards for the gaming industry. GSA brings together the many different stakeholders in the industry to develop standards.
We are pleased to introduce the GSA Lecture Series intended to educate the casino operator, supplier and regulatory communities in the gaming industry.
Currently, GSA offers the following courses:
- Introduction to GSA
- GDS (Gaming Device Standards)
- GAT (Game Authentication)
- G2S (Game-to-System) Part 1 – Concepts & Overview
- G2S (Game-to-System) Part 2 – Infrastructure & Money Handling
- G2S (Game-to-System) Part 3 – Game Play
- G2S (Game-to-System) Part 4 – Advanced
- G2S (Game-to-System) Part 5 – Player User Interface
- G2S (Game-to-System) Part 6 – Software Download
- G2S (Game-to-System) Parts 1-6 Full Package
View full details on each course and book now below.
GSA is actively working on the creation and expansion of this series. For further information, contact us to arrange a consultation