- New Fourth EU Directive on AML legislation – failure to comply could lead to Million € fines
- Train your team in preparation for the 27th June 2017 deadline
- Our eLearning solution provides complete peace-of-mind
The launch of the new EU Fourth Directive on Anti Money Laundering is fast approaching. Failure to comply could leave your business exposed to significant financial sanctions. Having a robust AML strategy for your company will soon become critical for iGaming licensees. Staff training forms a key component of that responsibility.
Can you be sure you’ve met all compliance training requirements?
Anti-Money Laundering Training Solutions
iGaming Academy Provides The Simplest Way To Fulfil Your 4th Directive Requirements
iGaming Academy’s range of compliance eLearning courses help you meet your responsibilities efficiently and reliably. Courses can be taken anytime, anywhere, and completion is documented for your compliance records.
Our popular Anti-Money Learning eLearning Course includes content highly-relevant to the Fourth EU Directive and is created in line with the regulatory frameworks of major jurisdictional bodies including the Malta Gaming Authority & UK Gambling Commission, including:
- Essential facts about Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
- Multi-jurisdiction AML / CFT legislation, and what it means for iGaming companies
- Exercises and case scenarios, helping learners recognise ML / FT activity
Book our AML eLearning Course now and you’ll receive 1 year access, allowing your team to study whenever their schedule suits.Book Now: AML eLearning
Senior Consultant, iGaming Academy
Wendy is a leading adviser to gaming companies on the delivery of critical and complex learning initiatives covering topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence and Fraud Prevention.