WHY TAKE THIS COURSE
Get your casino, betting shop or workplace back in operation as safely as possible
COVID-19 Readiness is designed to help the gaming industry get back in business, safely. By introducing employees to clear procedures and best practices around Covid-19 prevention, our courses will help reduce Covid-19 related risks and enable a safe return for staff and customers.
COVID-19 Readiness has been specifically tailored for Corporate Office, Retail Betting Shops and Land-Based Casino environments. Available in 3 variants, each course can either be taken ‘off-the-shelf’ or can be further customised to suit specific business policies.
Like all our eLearning courses, Covid-19 Readiness is designed to be clear, understandable and memorable. As a business, you’ll be able to feel confident that staff fully understand their new public health responsibilities.
The content of this courses is based on guidance issued by gambling industry-specific associations, as well as the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
>> Live Updates: These courses will be regularly updated in line with new guidance on protective measures as the pandemic evolves.
* Available FREE For Business
iGaming Academy is offering COVID-19 Readiness eLearning courses FREE for business, as part of our commitment to our clients and the industry. Learn More
- New Clients: Free training is available for up to 50 employees per company, with any additional learners charged at cost price.
- Existing Clients: These courses will be provided at no additional cost for all learners currently contracted as part of our Learning Management System service.
- COVID-19 Readiness For Retail
- COVID-19 Readiness For Land-Based Casinos
- COVID-19 Readiness In The Workplace
- ** Bespoke Customisations ** Ideal for communicating your company’s specific policies and guidelines
After this course learners will be able to:
- Understand what a Pandemic is
- Describe signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Understand corporate procedures for reopening after temporary closure
- Define COVID -19 and understand its routes of transmission
- Understand personal management of COVID - 19
- Identify policy for preventing the spread of infection in the workplace